Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus. (1 Thessalonians 5:18)
- My Type-A self has a hard time letting go of certain things: like toys on the floor. All. The. Time. You know what? It's ok if life (and my home) are not perfect.
- On that note, love this quote from Anna Quindlen.
- When Seth asks for snuggle time. As he grows older, the cuddles don't come as often but they are so wonderful.
- Elias Hawk is turning out to be such a joyful little person. He seems always to be smiling, laughing, and looking at us to make sure we are entertained by his antics!
- Catching fireflies in a Mason jar.
- A family vacation is on the horizon. We are planning a 5-day stay in Chattanooga, Tennessee for the week of July 4th. This year, we'll be watching fireworks over the Tennessee River!
- Eric brings me cheap supermarket flowers sometimes, for no reason at all.
- Reaching my pre-pregnancy weight much faster after my second baby than the first time around.
What are you thankful for today?