Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good!
His faithful love endures forever. (Psalm 107:1)
- I have a stack of really good books waiting to be read.
- Spontaneous dinner picnics at the local park.
- I've been eating up the Lively Show podcast archives by Jess Lively this week.
- Elias Hawk is walking. As in, toddling. He's a toddler now. He took his first steps one week before reaching nine months old, and now (merely three weeks later) he is unstoppable.
- Last weekend, we found our very first geocache! If you don't know what that means, you should totally find out more here.
- A zoo day with extended family.
- Peaceful shopping days.
- Taking part in Jamie and Javacia's study of the book Restless (by Jennie Allen) through our church small groups program has been.... life-changing. World-view-altering. Amazing. Jamie has been recapping the study on her blog.
- Seth is so very funny sometimes.
- Working on my day to day attitude about life.