Let the peace of Christ keep you in tune with each other, in step with each other. None of this going off and doing your own thing. And cultivate thankfulness. Let the Word of Christ—the Message—have the run of the house. Give it plenty of room in your lives. Instruct and direct one another using good common sense. And sing, sing your hearts out to God! Let every detail in your lives—words, actions, whatever—be done in the name of the Master, Jesus, thanking God the Father every step of the way. (Colossians 3:15-17, MSG)
- Eric is such a good daddy. He is enamored with our kids and I know he'd do anything for them. Last night, he was singing Hawk to sleep and I thought my heart would stop in that moment.
- Finding the sweetest little gelato shop in Chattanooga. You know I loved those tiles more than anything!
- My brand new hot pink blowdryer.
- Coming home after a week away.
- All of us are a little tanned from all the time we spent outside last week.
- Seth cuddled up in my lap while Eric and PawPaw lit fireworks Saturday night. He'd jump every time one went off, as if frightened, then he'd lift his hands and say "blast off!" just as it popped in the sky.
- Serve Day is this weekend.
- Seth starts K4 kindergarten in a little more than four weeks. What?!