September 18, 2014

froot loops.

Untitled

In terms of things to write about, I lack for nothing. But there are two categories of content on the table here: you've got the insightful essay intended to nourish your heart and feed your soul on one plate. But on the other, you've got useless mind drivel- a blog post composed of verbal vomit intended solely to fill space and bump me up in your feed so I can feel better about the number of site visits my blog received this week.

I don't want to give you mental Froot Loops, folks.

This week has flown by and I'm still not running at 100%, blahdy-blah-blah-blah... And yes, frankly, writing slipped down on the priority list from about #3 to #18 over the last seven days. So I unapologetically say to you this morning, "Whoa, hello! How are you today? I'm still alive over here. Nope, haven't gone anywhere. I'll be back tomorrow! Don't you go anywhere, you hear?"

What remedy helps you more than any other when you have a cold?

No comments :

Post a Comment

blog design © 2014 Sarah McConnell