October 1, 2014

8 lovely birthday cakes

Welcome, October! It's a new month, and I woke up one year older this morning. Hello, 34! Please be good to me...

I'm not going to wax philosophical about growing older today, my friends. Instead, I'll satisfy my wicked sweet tooth to celebrate one more birthday. Perhaps with one of these beautiful cakes?

CAKES

  1. Funfetti Cake by My Name is Yeh
  2. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake by Simply Delicious
  3. Naked Cookies and Cream Birthday Cake by Louise's Spis
  4. Pavlova with Marscapone, Pomegranate and Lemon Thyme by Sugar et al
  5. Exposed Orange and Chocolate Layer Cake by Made From Scratch
  6. Oregano Honey Cake with Blackberry Buttercream by Adventures in Cooking
  7. Salted Honey and Fig Cheesecake by A House in the Hills
  8. Oat and Pecan Cake with Vanilla Ginger Frosting by this Rawsome Vegan Life

Which cake would you choose? Do you have any birthday traditions?

No comments :

Post a Comment

blog design © 2014 Sarah McConnell