October 24, 2014

a relaxed mind is a creative mind.

DSC_0013

Alright, ya'll, wish me luck! After this weekend, I'll be able to add "wedding photographer" to my resume.

I haven't been very social this week- all the anxiety over everything has short-circuited my brain. I don't feel my body's response to stress physically as much as mentally, and all the signs are present up there in noggin- even if you can't see them!

I'm taking some time off, you guys. I didn't think I'd have to do it, but halfway through this week I accepted the reality. Let this be encouragement to you if you're feeling like you can't do it all. You don't have to. Omit what you can and enjoy the benefits of a creative mind that's been freed to catch the inspirations that are waiting to be planted and take root!

I'm playing the slow blogging card now. I have some things I'd love to share next week, and I will if I can. If I don't get around to it, I won't sweat it. I know you won't hold it against me! Rather than pumping out mindless content over here, I want to spend my free time next week paying you all a visit, getting to know some of you better and connecting at the heart with people, maybe even making some new friends.

Some things I can't wait to share:

  1. Photos from this weekend's wedding
  2. My boys' Halloween costumes
  3. Practical kitchen magic
  4. Inspirations for redecorating/updating my home decor
  5. Holiday planning
  6. Tutorials to help you pimp your blog design
  7. A new link-up party... just maybe?
Ugh, see? Too many ideas. So little time. Baby steps, my friends!

In the meantime, why don't you come catch up with me on Instagram? I'll likely still be posting there (nearly) everyday.

Happy week before Halloween, my friends! See you on the flip side.

No comments :

Post a Comment

blog design © 2014 Sarah McConnell