October 10, 2014

gratitude | v. 7

Gratitude | v. 7

Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever. (1 Chronicles 16:34)

  • Reading favorites from my own childhood to my sons. Currently: Stuart Little. Next up: James and the Giant Peach.
  • The giant, talking Optimus Prime mask we found at the thrift store for $1.99. 
  • Women that are willing to stand with me and pray when I feel scared about the vision God is giving me.
  • Learning how to drink my coffee without sugar.
  • Time spent with Hawk while Seth is in school.
  • The DVR is this mama's friend. Recording this fall: Gotham, Forever, and the Mysteries of Laura. Plus, I'm inspired by HGTV's Fixer Upper and The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon to make me laugh.
  • Less time reading the books on my agenda and more time in the Word of God.
  • All of you- every single person that will click on my blog today. I haven't met most of you, but I love you and I'm praying for you to be encouraged today.
  • Hashing out ideas for the future of this blog.
  • Our chalkboard wall.

What are you watching on TV this Fall?

No comments :

Post a Comment

blog design © 2014 Sarah McConnell