This year, our nephew tagged along with us. It was a brisk day but so beautiful! We've gone to the same farm for three years in a row. This little tradition is all I need to give my holiday spirit a jump-start!
Here's a peek at our day:
- As far as the eye can see... trees.
- Between rows.
- Practicing his wave for the red carpet (one day).
- He wields a fierce saw.
- A merry band of explorers.
- Big bro | Little bro
- Obligatory selfie w/ the hubs (to prove I was there).
- This is The One!
- Helping daddy pull the tree to our destination.
- A sprig livening up our kitchen window.
- Presenting: our perfect tree, 2014 style.
So, I peeked back through the archives and discovered that I haven't shared any lifestyle photography since, about, oh.... this time here. Oof. That's totally unacceptable! I'm going to try and remedy that in the months to come.
I have a little tip for you about lifestyle photography. This is earth shattering! Ready for it? If you want good photography for your blog, it begins with living a life worth blogging about. BAM. Think on that for a while, lovelies.