January 2, 2015

rainy beginning.

Seussian Day

Welcome to 2015, a year that has thus far proven cold and wet. I captured this image before breakfast this morning, inspired by Dr. Seuss:
"The sun did not shine. It was too wet to play. So we sat in the house all that cold, cold, wet day." -The Cat in the Hat
Eric is off work today, which is a special treat since we have no people to visit and no holidays parties to attend! We can just enjoy each other and dream about the next 363 1/2 days. One long weekend left until the return to normalcy, and I can't lie: I'm so ready.

The disappearance of structure over the last couple of weeks is making me more than a little crazy. I need a break, so I'll probably sneak off for some quality alone time at the craft store this afternoon. If anyone asks, you haven't heard from me- ok?

No comments :

Post a Comment

blog design © 2014 Sarah McConnell